Have you been involved in a serious traffic accident that was responded to by the Fullerton Police Department? If so, we recommend that you request a copy of your traffic accident report.
Victims of serious vehicle accidents often face significant financial hardship due to wage loss, extensive property damage, and a stack of medical bills. The police accident report contains important information that you’ll need in order to receive the most compensation for your troubles.
Here, we’ve explained your options for obtaining a copy of your Fullerton Police Department accident report.
Need assistance? Let our qualified attorneys help.
We understand that the time following a serious traffic accident is filled with pain, shock, anxiety, and confusion. If you find yourself in this situation, we want to help. Complete the short form below and one of our qualified injury attorneys will contact you to help you track down your report.
How to Request a Copy of Your Fullerton Police Accident Report
According to the Fullerton PD official website, you may request a copy of your report in-person, on the phone, or online.
Requesting Your Report In-Person
Head over to the front desk at the Fullerton Police Department:
Fullerton Police Department
237 W Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
The front desk is open Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm, and the weekend, 8am to 1pm. Make sure to bring valid government issued identification.
Requesting Your Report Over the Phone
To request your report over the phone, call the Fullerton PD front desk at 714-738-6700.
Requesting (and Receiving) Your Accident Report Online
If you choose to request your accident report online, you must complete the form: Request an online report involving a traffic collision. You must enter the following information to access your accident report online:
- Your personal information.
- Your accident details.
- Your report number.
Important Items to Note About Obtaining Your Report:
- The Fullerton PD does charge a convenience fee when you request a traffic accident report online. If you go in-person, you will not have to pay the convenience fee.
- Your traffic accident report request will be reviewed for eligibility for release.
- Accident reports may take around 5 to 10 business days to process from the date of your accident.
- If you go in-person to the Fullerton PD front desk, you must present valid government issued identification when picking up your accident report.
- If you have any questions about your accident report or have difficulty finding it, you may call the Fullerton Police Department front desk at 714-738-6700.
Serious Accident? You May Need to Fill Out a DMV SR-1 Form
California law requires that you fill out a DMV SR-1 Form within 10 days of your accident if:
- There was property damage of more than $1,000
- Anyone was injured
- Anyone was killed
If your accident meets any of these criteria, we can help you fill out and submit your form. Please call us anytime or contact us online for help.