Garden Grove Police Department Traffic Accident Reports

Garden Grove Police Accident Reports

Have you been involved in a serious auto accident that was responded to by the Garden Grove Police Department? If so, we recommend that you obtain a copy of your traffic accident report.

Victims of serious vehicle accidents often face significant financial hardship caused by lost wages, property damage, and medical bills. The police accident report contains important information that you’ll need in order to receive the maximum compensation for your losses.

Here, we’ve explained your options for obtaining a copy of your Garden Grove Police Department accident report.

Need assistance? Let our qualified attorneys help.

We understand that the time following a serious traffic accident is filled with pain, shock, anxiety, and confusion. If you find yourself in this situation, we want to help. Complete the short form below and one of our qualified injury attorneys will contact you to help you track down your report.


How to Request a Copy of Your Garden Grove Police Accident Report

According to the Garden Grove official website, you may request a copy of your report in-person.

Requesting Your Report In-Person

Head over to the Records Bureau Counter at the Garden Grove Police Department:

Garden Grove Police Department

11301 Acacia Pkwy
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Get directions

The Garden Grove PD front desk is open Monday through Saturday, 8am to 5pm. Make sure to bring valid government issued identification and your report number.

Important Items to Note About Obtaining Your Report:

  • The Garden Grove PD PD does charge a fee for traffic accident reports. The fee is $0.10 cents per page.
  • Your traffic accident report request will be reviewed for eligibility for release.
  • Accident reports may take around 10 business days to process from the date of your accident.
  • If you go in-person to the Records Bureau counter, you must present valid government issued identification and payment when picking up your accident report.
  • You may contact the Garden Grove PD at 714-741-5704 to check the availability of your report.

Serious Accident? You May Need to Fill Out a DMV SR-1 Form

California law requires that you fill out a DMV SR-1 Form within 10 days of your accident if:

  • There was property damage of more than $1,000
  • Anyone was injured
  • Anyone was killed

If your accident meets any of these criteria, we can help you fill out and submit your form. Please call us anytime or contact us online for help.


Aria Miran
Share this post

Need Legal Assistance?

Feel free to get in touch with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible

    CALL (415) 612-3725