Free Sober Rides
Serving Orange County and Irvine
Holidays are times to celebrate with friends and family. However, they also bring increased danger to our roads, as more people than usual are out drinking and unfortunately some choose to drive. It’s never a good idea to get behind the wheel after drinking, but it’s especially risky around major holidays – there are more drivers on the road, and enforcement is much stricter as well.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs and the resulting accidents, injuries, and deaths, the car accident attorneys at RMD Law are offering free rides home on eligible holidays to anyone who has been drinking in Orange County.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in Orange County or Irvine.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on a holiday listed above and 10am the next day.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in Orange County or Irvine.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1,000 submissions in a calendar year.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and email address associated with a PayPal account must be sent to:
Free Holiday Rides
RMD Law, LLP
19700 Fairchild Road, Suite 350
Irvine, CA 92612
If you have been injured in an auto accident, Call (949) 353-6603 for a Free, No Obligation Consultation and speak to one of our attorneys today. We’re a highly rated law firm with awards from organizations like Avvo, Superlawyers, and the Million Dollar Advocates.
We Provide Personal Attention
No two accidents are the same, but they all have one thing in common: they should never be handled without professional help.
At RMD Law LLP, our Orange County car accident lawyers often see clients who tried to handle the case without help and have ended up receiving a low offer or delays from the insurance company instead of the money they are entitled to receive by law. When people come to us with such cases, it is often too late for us to help. Do not let this be you! Discuss your options with us today.
Our consultation is FREE and there is no obligation for you to hire our firm; however, waiting to contact us could cost you time, money, and stress. Instead of delaying, call our experienced personal injury attorneys who can help you decide on the best course of action.