At RMD Law in Irvine, we truly invest ourselves in our clients’ personal injury claims, handling their cases as if we were representing ourselves. This dedication to the utmost legal services has been the foundation of our law firm ever since we opened our doors. Our history of successful case results and happy client testimonials show that our methods are serving our clients well.
We are excited to be able to say that our efforts and commitment to 100% client satisfaction have not gone unnoticed. This year, not one, not two, but all four of our attorneys were recognized in the 2020 Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ listing for their work as Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff attorneys! For a law firm to have one Rising Stars℠ member on staff is rare, and so we think it is truly something worth broadcasting to have our entire team of attorneys earn the recognition.
Our attorneys who were recognized as 2020 Rising Stars℠ members are:
- Aria Miran, Esq.: He has also been recognized by Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- John Rajaee, Esq.: He has also been recognized by Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in 2018 and 2019.
- Nicole Dolle, Esq.: She has also been recognized by Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in 2018 and 2019.
- Darren Antony, Esq.: This is his first recognition to Rising Stars℠, but we all expect many more to follow!
How Does a Lawyer Become a Rising Stars℠ Member?
Super Lawyers® is perhaps the nation’s most trusted resource for independent reviews, ratings, and recognitions of legal professionals. Each year, tens of thousands of attorneys are thoroughly researched and analyzed by Super Lawyers® using a patented multistep system. Everything from case results and total experience to other professional awards and pro bono work is considered. Leading nominees are further evaluated by a Blue Ribbon Panel before the final candidates are chosen.
Rising Stars℠ is a subset of Super Lawyers® that uses the same intensive annual selection process. However, Rising Stars℠ members must either be under the age of 40 or have less than 10 years of total legal experience. Due to the high standards and limits placed on the selection process, no more than 2.5% of all practicing attorneys can be selected to Rising Stars℠ each year.
To learn more about Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars℠, and the selection process, you can click here and visit the organization’s official website. To get the help of our award-winning personal injury attorneys for a case of your own, call RMD Law in Irvine at (949) 326-5000 at any time. We offer free consultations to make it simple for you to start your injury claim.
- 7 Things Covered Under the Good Samaritan Law in California - February 29, 2024
- California Wrongful Death Law: What Is It and How to File A Claim - February 21, 2024
- Amusement Park Accidents: Who is Responsible? - February 15, 2024